Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

happy Mondays all!

here is a review on the Maybelline colour sensational lipsticks in three shades - 725 tantalizing taupe, 842 rosewood pearl and 630 velvet beige.





love love love these. there isn't really much else to say. they're super moisturising and hydrating and have an amazing stay power. ive never really used any of maybellines products apart from the odd mascara or baby lips. but these I am so impressed with

#630 velvet beige - this is probably the darkest nude shade ive owned, and on a good day it makes my face a bit brighter and not that i'm slightly dying.. but other than this it is such a beautiful colour.

#842 rosewood petal - the only colour that has tiny glitter specs. when I saw that it had these specs it worried me as I thought it may be grainy however, it is far from that and I am so so happy with it.

#725 tantalizing taupe - probably my favourite of the three as well as the palest. it is so unique as ive never seen a colour like it before, but my oh my am I in love. there isn't really much else to say.
L-R : velvet beige, rosewood petal and tantalizing taupe.

Maybelline, colour sensational lipsticks in 630, 725 and 842 from Boots - £6.99
                                                                                                          Superdrug - £6.99


Lauren xo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats in my makeup bag? March 2018

My Skincare Routine May 2018