Makeup Revolution What You Waiting For? Palette Review.

Hey all!
So today I went into my local Superdrug, and picked up this beauty, I was debating to get the What You Waiting For or Girls On Film as they are both absolutely stunning, however I went for this one.

All of the palettes that have a case around them have a huuuuge mirror in the top when you open it which I definitely see as a bonus as you dont have to have multiple bits around you. The palette itself comes with 18 shades. 12 of them shimmer - which are the first two square rows, and 6 matte in the circles on the bottom row. 
Firstly to start with the packaging it is stunning, its sleek and the palette itself barely takes up any room. Also inside when you open the palette it comes with a clear sheet saying the names of the eyeshadows, which are quirky and fun in this palette, as well as a sponge eyeshadow applicator. 
below are swatches that i have not used primer with, as the colours seriously do not need it. as it says on the back, 'all super pigmented' which i can vouch for. theyre gorgeous.
all of the swatches i applied with my finger.
The one colour, which isnt great with pigmentation is the second matte colour called 'Super Hot Female'. however it may just be this palette? although the sheer colour that it does give as a beautiful crease colour; which i will certainly be using it for.








Overall in order to get the look above i used 'We Love You' all over the lid, and then took 'Hot Track' and blended it just above and inside my crease. After I took 'Brand New Fans' and put that straight into my crease for definition and took 'We Love You' again under my brow bone. (Collection lasting perfection liner, Benefit they're real mascara).

Overall this is an amazing palette and I truly love it. I placed a superdrug order to try some of their crazier lipstick shades, as my local store doesnt normally have them stocked, and so im super excited to try them out.
The palette itself is £6 which is extremely awesome for the outstanding quality they give, and I will soon be buying every other one they own as I'm in love.
I hope you all have a lovely day!
dont forget to follow to check out my social medias here

'Stars cannot shine without darkness'

Lauren xo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats in my makeup bag? March 2018

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

My Skincare Routine May 2018