Holy Moly. Over a year already?

Good morning guys.
I'm up bright and early which is a surprise for me. I'm never up this early, like ever. But 4 days ago I embarked on a new adventure in my life. University.

So on Saturday 03/09 I moved from my little village in Essex all the way up to Birmingham. My new home. I was so ready to make a fresh start and now I've made some amazing friends, most I'm sure will last a lifetime. Or so I hope.

And so as I carry on my journey through the next three years of living in Brum, studying makeup and slowly but surely making my way through the industry, who knows what could happen in a few years time. You might be seeing 'Lauren Jones' in the credits of a horror movie you watch - or maybe even Vogue (but that one would just stay a dream for the time being)

As I'm moving forward I realise I have hoarded and gathered a lot more makeup than what I thought I originally had. Especially lipsticks, and also highlighters. I can never get enough (they're just too damn sparkly and pretty okay!)

As I'm sure to have more time in my hands after freshers stops (4 days in and I've already caught freshers flu. How good am I?) I'm going to try and upload at least once a week. This week possibly my everyday makeup routine? Or maybe a lipstick collection.

If you guys have any questions message me. I'm always here :-)

'Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Lauren xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats in my makeup bag? March 2018

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

My Skincare Routine May 2018