My Everyday Makeup Bag (September 2016)

hey guys!

so today i thought i would do an updated whats in my makeup bag. i think its extremely fair to say that my makeup skills and products have changed so so so much over the past year and a half and so has my skin; and so the products i have used have to cater towards that.

some products i am still trialing out again, to see how well they work and i am beginning to venture into some more expensive brands which are working wonders on my skin but not for my bank account.

i tend to switch up a lot of my makeup, and so this is my basic pretty much every day makeup. enjoy.

PRIMER:
- Benefit Porefessional
-Max Factor facefinity
-Too Faced shadow insurance (candlelight)
-MUA pro base mattify fixing mist

FACE:
-Vichy Dermablend foundation (15 - Opal)
-Max Factor miracle touch (40 - creamy ivory)
-Collection Lasting Perfection powder (2 - medium)
-Rimmel Stay Matte loose translucent powder
-Revlon Colourstay concealer (01 - fair)

BROWS:
-Benefit Browvo Conditioning Primer
-Benefit Gimme Brow (5)
-Benefit Ka-brow! (3)
-Benefit Goof Proof Brow pencil (3)

EYES:
-Makeup Revolution I HEART CHOCOLATE palette
-L'oreal Super Liner perfect slim (black)
-Mac False Lash mascara (extreme black)((this is a trial size. so far i am not impressed :-())
-L'oreal Miss Manga mega volume mascara (black)
-Revlon Dramatic Definition mascara (black)

From what i have tried all of these products are working well with me and my skin at the moment, though as a teenager i still get stress and hormonal spots which i doubt will ever stop (i am still praying) but i thought at the end here i would give a mini review on some products i picked up recently at NYX as it has arrived to boots stores across England, and so the boots store in Birmingham is going to become lethal, and their stand is huge.

I picked up two of the prismatic eyeshadows in Mermaid (as recommended by JKissa) and Frostbite. firstly i have to say i am obsessed with the colours, the duochrome is absolutely beautiful - but i dont know if its just me but they have a strange texture? though this might just be the ones that i picked up, but i can really feel the glitter and pigments, however it goes as soon as theyre applied on the face..


i hope you guys are intrigued by my makeup bag for september; and if you would like me to update and put prices just let me know down below.

have a lovely day.

Lauren xo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats in my makeup bag? March 2018

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

My Skincare Routine May 2018