The perfect balance? work, life, university.

hi all.

i always forget how difficult juggling multiple things at once until reality hits again.
after a lovely easter break which has ultimately ended in me getting a cold (as usual), getting back into the swing of 'regular' life is proving difficult.
you may have thought coming to the end of my second year at university i would have learned my lesson to not leave my work to last minute, or at least get some structure into my life. but no. thats not for me.

university is hard f u c k i n g work. 

but thats how its always going to be. and next year will only get worse.
when you get to this point of life i guess you can say, you start to realise how much you took for granted.
balancing a boyfriend, work, friends, university, alone time is always going to be difficult. and finding things to do after you finish university, or what you're going to do for the summer and where you will be living next year or what you will be doing causes a million and one thoughts to go around your head before some choices are actually made.

we have to live in the moment. - breathe -

and i forget to do that sometimes. take a step back from everything and re-evaluate. am i doing this for me? and sometimes you have to be selfish and think about your best interests.
not everyone will like it, but if they love or care about you, they will understand.
life gets hard. and you have to power through.

surround yourself with people YOU care about. no-one but people you want to actually be in your life, and you can grow from and with. dont take things for granted, you will regret it,
love your family, partner, job. 

live every moment to the best you can.
after all, I'm not 19 forever. in fact, only for another month. and I'm hoping its gonna be one of the best the last year has to offer.
i have many regrets, and so does the next person..



my bad choices, regrets, mistakes do not define me.
they have made me who i am. and I'm stronger than ever.
love.
lauren xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats in my makeup bag? March 2018

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

My Skincare Routine May 2018