What is in my SHEIN basket.

hi all!
this is no way associated with SHEIN, however i damn wish it was.
this is purely just a fashion lover with an addiction to spending more money that she should on clothes and makeup, buying more clothes.

i hope you guys enjoy!
just for references, i'm a 14 in most tops (got big boobies) and a 12 on bottoms. 
also a size 6 shoe if anyone wants to buy me shit.
now, though i know myself, i am not plus size.. but with some of the clothing items on sheen they don't always fit nicely in their regular sizes.
also a lot of the clothes i enjoy wearing are on an oversized vibe.. thats just my style and how i enjoy wearing my clothes.



now i am aware...  i have a severe lack of t-shirts, and any kind of clothing for my top half in my wardrobe. in september i had a huge purge of all of my clothes, just to get rid of all the rubbish i knew i wouldn't wear again. i am gradually making my way around and starting to fill the wardrobe again, but with items that i love.
i also love t-shirts.


and it only comes to slightly over £100... 
good for me, if i just refuse to look at my bank account.
although, i have started to weave my way through my more realistic wishlist and buy the stuff i would actually enjoy.


i dont know why i made this.. just thought it might be interesting.
for reference my style is whatever the fuck i like.

xo
Lauren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats in my makeup bag? March 2018

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

My Skincare Routine May 2018