REVIEW - Vichy Dermablend Foundation

hi all!




here is a quick review of this Vichy Dermablend foundation in shade 15 - opal

now I'm usually an NC15 in mac, and this is comparable. i actually prefer the coverage on this compared to Mac Studio fix fluid. i find it to be a lighter weight foundation.

as i have rather oily skin, vichy claims to be 16 hour wear. to this i somewhat agree.
the foundation can last a good 8-10 hours on my face (whilst at work) however it starts to disintergrate around my nose and chin. however no matter the foundation and powder i use, it always seems to break apart in those areas. 

none the less the coverage is lovely, and definitely hides any redness that i have that day. as i mentioned it is rather light weight, however it is very very shiny if you do not set it with powder.
i decided to take photos before i started work as well as after work on a busy day (that i dont have time to touch up my makeup) and show you all how it works for my skin. for people with dry skin i feel like you would really like it, as it doesn't really 'dry down' but very little powder is needed in order to set it in place.

i hope you enjoyed!

xo lauren.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats in my makeup bag? March 2018

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

My Skincare Routine May 2018