Whats in my makeup bag? March 2018

Hi guys!
wow its been a while since I've done a blogpost. but I'm feeling ever so determined to continue posting new content.

for my first post back, i thought i would do a 'whats in my everyday makeup bag' and show you the products I'm currently using and loving..

so here we go. 
the first being palettes!
the Kat Von D shade and light eye palette £37 this is my main palette, as i use it for my eyebrows! of course i also use it on the eyes, but that is my main purpose.
next is the Zoeva Matte palette £18 again these are pretty much my every day eyeshadow palettes. between the two there is a really nice mix of neutrals, warm tones and a few colours i like to play around with regularly.
the last palette i use on an every day basis is the Zoeva Basic moment blush palette £13. this carries a bronzer / contour shade, a blush and a highlighter, which is extremely handy that i can use one palette for all of my needs. also as both of my eyeshadow palettes are mattes, the shimmery highlight i often use all over my lids to break things up.

onto base products, i have other things that i use skincare wise, such as the no7 facial oil, serum and moisturiser, however i keep those separate, even though i use them most days and i love how they make my skin look.

for primer i use the smash box photo finish primer £26, i dont love this stuff, but I'm going to use it to purely use it up. after all I've already spent my money on it. as for foundation, 
in the little black pot i had decanted the remains of my mac studio fix fluid foundation, but i have recently finished that up and so i have swapped it out for a Vichy derma blend foundation £20, which i am absolutely loving. 
concealer wise, i have started to use the colour pop no filter concealer $6. whilst the concealer is an amazing finish and feels so lightweight, it oxidises a weird colour for me and creases a bit. i think when this runs out i may try a lighter shade!
to set my whole face i use the mineral magic foundation £9.99. it doesn't do all to much for me, but again, i want to get my moneys worth, and so i will use it until its done, but i probably wouldn't repurchase.
the sponge that i use daily without fail is the no7 sponge. i love this thing!
i also included my benefit high beam, i dont use it an awful lot, i always remember it after i have set my face, but it is a mini and so i am just trying to use it up.

for eyes and the rest of my brows i use the maybelline lash sensational mascara and the benefit ready steady brow.
lips, i always change out depending on my mood.





i hope you all enjoyed. I've missed making blog posts!

xoxo
lauren x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

My Skincare Routine May 2018